Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Cartagena hotel in Cartagena Walled City, walk to Puerta del Reloj
Popular property highlights
Located in Cartagena Walled City, this luxury hotel is steps from Museo Naval del Caribe and San Pedro Claver Church and Convent. Puerta del Reloj and San Felipe de Barajas Castle are also within 2 mi (3 km).
3 restaurants, a full-service spa, and an outdoor pool are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a 24-hour fitness center, a bar/lounge, and a poolside bar are onsite.
All 87 rooms boast iPads and offer free WiFi and MP3 docks. 24-hour room service and minibars are standard, as are LCD TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Charleston Santa Teresa Cartagena
In addition to a full-service spa, Charleston Santa Teresa Cartagena features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 2626 square feet (244 square meters) include a conference center. This luxury hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a steam room, and a rooftop terrace. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests.
Charleston Santa Teresa Cartagena has designated areas for smoking.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Rooftop terrace
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 2
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Pool sun loungers
- Steam room
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor pool
- Conference space size (meters) - 244
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 2626
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 87
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Towels provided
- Cable TV service
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- MP3 docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Cafe Colonial - This cafe overlooks the garden. Open daily.
La Terraza - This restaurant is located by the pool and specializes in Caribbean cuisine. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Harry Sasson Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Plaza Santa Teresa - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a steam room and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Spa Santa Teresa has 5 treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, massages, and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a spa tub, a steam room, and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 117.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 117.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: USD 4 per person, per night
- In-room safe and safe insurance
- Breakfast fee: between USD 30 and USD 35 for adults, USD 30 and USD 35 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20 per vehicle (one-way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 117.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 117.0 per night
- Cartagena Charleston Santa Teresa
- Charleston Santa Teresa Cartagena
- Charleston Santa Teresa Cartagena Hotel
- Santa Teresa Cartagena Charleston
- Charleston Hotel Cartagena
- Hotel Santa Teresa Cartagena
- Santa Teresa Cartagena
- Charleston Santa Teresa Hotel
- Charleston Santa Teresa
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. Pool access available from 7 AM to 7 PM.Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.