Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Cartagena hotel in Cartagena Walled City, walk to Puerta del Reloj
Popular property highlights
Located in Cartagena Walled City, this luxury hotel is steps from Plaza de San Pedro Claver and San Pedro Claver Church and Convent. Puerta del Reloj and San Felipe de Barajas Castle are also within 2 mi (3 km).
2 restaurants, a full-service spa, and an outdoor pool are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a fitness center, a poolside bar, and a spa tub are onsite.
All 89 rooms boast iPads and offer free WiFi and LCD TVs. Other amenities available to guests include minibars, room service, and Egyptian cotton sheets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Charleston Santa Teresa Cartagena
In addition to a full-service spa, Charleston Santa Teresa Cartagena features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
2 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and spa services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
- Total number of rooms - 89
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 2
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Conference center
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cable TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Charleston Santa Teresa Cartagena has 2 restaurants serving lunch and dinner.
La Terraza - This restaurant overlooks the ocean and specializes in Caribbean cuisine. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Harry Sasson Restaurant - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in international cuisine. Open daily.
Santa Teresa Plaza - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, The Spa . Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily.
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Steam room in spa
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 117.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 117.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: USD 4 per person, per night
- In-room safe and safe insurance
- Breakfast fee: between USD 30 and USD 35 for adults, USD 30 and USD 35 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 117.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 117.0 per night
- Cartagena Charleston Santa Teresa
- Charleston Santa Teresa Cartagena
- Charleston Santa Teresa Cartagena Hotel
- Santa Teresa Cartagena Charleston
- Charleston Hotel Cartagena
- Hotel Santa Teresa Cartagena
- Santa Teresa Cartagena
- Charleston Santa Teresa Hotel
- Charleston Santa Teresa
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.