Lovely farmhouse in a beautiful setting. Warm welcome from Mary and Luke. Rooms are spacious well presented with lovely patchwork quilts and views of the countryside and sea! Breakfast was delicious and very generous- Mary had baked scones in the morning- very yummy! The surrounding area is quiet and very beautiful- highly recommend a visit.
- Carrigaholt Castle
- 5 min drive
- Leacanabuaile Fort
- 7 min drive
- Bromore Cliffs
- 112 min drive
- Killarney (KIR-Kerry)
- 138 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
- Carrigaholt Castle - 5 min drive
- Leacanabuaile Fort - 7 min drive
- Ladies Beach - 110 min drive
- Ballybunion Castle - 111 min drive
- Bromore Cliffs - 112 min drive
- Killarney (KIR-Kerry) - 138 min drive
About this property
Glencarrig Farmhouse B&B
Along with a bar/lounge, this smoke-free bed & breakfast has free self parking and free WiFi in public areas. This bed & breakfast has 4 rooms.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Glencarrig Farmhouse B&B Carrigaholt
- Glencarrig Farmhouse Carrigaholt
- Glencarrig Farmhouse
- Glencarrig Farmhouse B B
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free self parking
Food and Drink
- Breakfast available for a fee
- 1 bar
A well managed country BnB stay Th owners also do fishing charters Stay more than 1 night for fishing and the under rated Coast line