Overview of Manago Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Basic Room, 2 Single Beds, Ocean View (First Floor)
Basic Room, 2 Single Beds, Ocean View (Second Floor)
Basic Room, 1 Queen Bed, Ocean View (Third Floor)
Basic Room, 2 Single Beds, Ocean View (Third Floor)
Basic Room, 1 Double Bed, Ocean View (First Floor)
Basic Room, 1 Queen Bed, Ocean View (Second Floor)
About this area
Manago Hotel is located in Captain Cook. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Kahalu'u Beach Park and Pu'uhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park. Kona Coffee Living History Farm and Greenwell Farms are also worth visiting.
- Kealakekua Bay - 6 min drive
- Captain Cook Monument - 6 min drive
- Kona Joe Coffee Farm - 9 min drive
- Kapahukapu Manini Beach - 11 min drive
- Kealakekua Bay State Historical Park - 12 min drive
- Kailua-Kona, HI (KOA-Kona Intl.) - 32 min drive
- Manago Hotel - 1 min walk
- Patz Pies - 2 min walk
- Big Rob's Bakery - 2 min walk
- HongKong Chop Suey - 6 min walk
- Junjira - 6 min walk
About this property
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 8:30 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 8:30 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Tax ID - TA-062-743-9616-01.
Property is also known as
- Manago Hotel CAPTAIN COOK
- Manago Hotel
- Manago CAPTAIN COOK
- Manago Hotel Hawaii/Captain Cook