- Long Street
- 1 min walk
- Cape Town International Convention Centre
- 5 min walk
- Greenmarket Square
- 9 min walk
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Long Street - 1 min walk
- Cape Town International Convention Centre - 5 min walk
- Greenmarket Square - 9 min walk
- Artscape Theatre Centre - 11 min walk
- Cape Town City Hall - 14 min walk
- Woodstock Station - 4 min drive
- Cape Town Station - 9 min walk
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Where to eat
- North Wharf Restaurant – Al fresco dining restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- ColCacchio Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering seafood. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Protea Hotel by Marriott Cape Town North Wharf
A restaurant, an outdoor pool and a health club are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a business centre and a meeting room. All 65 rooms provide conveniences such as washers/dryers and sofa beds, plus full-sized fridge/freezers and plasma TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include microwaves, hobs and room service (during limited hours).
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ZAR 210 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 400 per person (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: ZAR 50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Protea Hotel Marriott Wharf
- Protea Marriott Cape Town North Wharf
- Protea Marriott Wharf
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 6:30 AM–10:30 AM: ZAR 210 per person
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Room service available
Things to do
- Game room
- Fitness centre/gym
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor pool
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Family property
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
- Arcade/game room
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- Grocery shopping service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Meeting Rooms
- Business Centre
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
Food and Drink
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
Nearby things to do
- Golfing nearby
Where to eat
The apartment was clean and spacious. I will recommend it for a large travelling family.