- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Canmore Golf and Curling Club
- 4 min drive
- Silvertip Golf Course
- 6 min drive
- Canmore Nordic Centre Provincial Park
- 9 min drive
- Banff, AB (YBA)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Inn of the Rockies is located in Canmore. Mount Norquay Ski Resort and Canmore Golf and Curling Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Upper Hot Springs and Banff Gondola.
- Canmore Golf and Curling Club - 4 min drive
- Canmore Caverns - 6 min drive
- Silvertip Golf Course - 6 min drive
- Grassi Lakes - 7 min drive
- Canmore Nordic Centre Provincial Park - 9 min drive
- Banff Station - 18 min drive
- Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.) - 75 min drive
About this property
Inn of the Rockies
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- Guests arriving outside check-in times can use the night drop box at the front desk.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Getting tired Needs a refresh, but was adequate for our needs. They had a personal shortage that caused concerns When your room gets ready by 8.30 pm at night.