- Turtle Beach
- 5 min walk
- Langosta Beach
- 14 min walk
- Tortuga Beach
- 7 min drive
- Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.)
- 21 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Turtle Beach - 5 min walk
- Langosta Beach - 14 min walk
- Puerto Cancun Marina Town Center - 3 min drive
- Dubai Palace Casino - 6 min drive
- Tortuga Beach - 7 min drive
- Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Where to eat
- La Claraboya – Restaurant offering seafood. Open daily. Reservations required.
- México Lindo – Restaurant offering Mexican cuisine. Open daily. Reservations required.
- La Trattoria – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Open daily. Reservations required.
- Albatros – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Occidental Costa Cancún All Inclusive
Catch some rays at the beach or spend the day relaxing at Occidental Costa Cancún All Inclusive's full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the resort's 4 restaurants. All 133 rooms provide free minibar items, wireless Internet access (surcharge) and plasma TVs. Guests will also find coffee/tea makers, ceiling fans and hairdryers.
All inclusive details
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 1.30 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Occidental Costa Cancún All Inclusive All-inclusive property
- Occidental Costa Cancún All Inclusive Cancun
- Occintal Costa Cancún Inclusi
- Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
- Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) (USD12 per 24-hour period)
- Free self parking
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- All meals, snacks and beverages included
- 4 restaurants
- 2 bars/lounges and 1 poolside bar
Things to do
- Spa tub
- Full service spa
- Shopping onsite
- Fitness centre/gym
- Spa services onsite
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Outdoor pool
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Laundry facilities
- Gift shops and newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Meeting Rooms
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Hot stone massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Air conditioning
- Cribs available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
Nearby things to do
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Kayaking on site
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Where to eat
My friends and i really enjoyed this resort. Food was great, drink were delicious, and staff was very friendly and attentive.