Book your room at Oasis Cancun All Inclusive
Get an overview of this hotelAll-inclusive entertainment resort in Cancun
Set along the beach, this Mayan-themed resort shares the property with Grand Oasis Cancún; the airport is 15 km (9 mi) away and downtown Cancún is 21 km (13 mi).
All meals and snacks at 10 eating spots and 11 bars, including 3 swim-up bars; on-site concerts, entertainment staff including musicians, comedians and acrobats, beach volleyball and rounds of 9-hole golf are included in the Oasis Cancún's room rate.
All guestrooms at Oasis Cancún feature terraces or balconies with garden or Nichupté Lagoon views. Beds have wrought-iron headboards and colorful bedspreads; floors are tile or marble.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Oasis Cancun All InclusiveBlvd Kukulcan Km 16.5 Cancun QROO 77500
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All meals, snacks, and beverages included
Activities and facilities/equipment
All non-motorized water sports are included.
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Fitness facilities
- Access to golf course
- Golf green fees
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Access to onsite clubs
- Onsite live performances
- Theme parties
- Use of golf equipment
- Motorized water sports
- Premium food items
- Premium and/or non-domestic beverages
- Bottled wine
- Airport transfers
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Wireless Internet access
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
- Transportation to offsite activities
Set on the east side of the island, in Cancún's Hotel Zone, Oasis Cancún All Inclusive shares 28 hectares (69 acres) of grounds with its companion property, Grand Oasis Cancún. Nichupté Lagoon is across the road.
The size and landscaping of the combined properties make walks popular. Terracotta pots of colorful bougainvillea and flowering plants, shrubs, and trees including narcissus, tulipanes, and banana palms, add a lush feel to the grounds.
Additional amenities include 9 meeting/conference rooms, shopping onsite, wedding services, lighted tennis courts, evening entertainment, and rounds at a nine-hole golf course where greens fees are complimentary for guests. Several computers are available with high-speed Internet access (surcharge) and wireless Internet access is available in the lobby areas (surcharge).
Daily shows by a troupe of 60 performance artists including clowns, mimes, and jugglers provide entertainment night and day. Instructor-led activities include pool games, water aerobics, and dance and cooking classes.
- Wedding services
- Free breakfast
- Number of beach bars - 3
- Number of swim-up bars - 2
- Shopping on site
- Snack bar/deli
- Outdoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 959
- 24-hour front desk
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tennis on site
- Business center
- Health club
- Pool umbrellas
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Marina on site
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1989
- Number of restaurants - 10
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Free self parking
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Spa services on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
- WiFi (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Outdoor tennis courts
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( US$20.00 per 24-hour period ), Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
No reservations are required; dress code is casual but hotel policy bans bare feet and the wearing of wet clothes at all eating venues except snack bars. A mariachi trio plays Mexican music and strolls from restaurant to restaurant each evening.
Tunkul and Tatish - Air-conditioned buffet restaurant serving international buffets for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Hacienda Sarape - Casual open-air spot under thatched-roof palapa with rustic bamboo furniture and Tex-Mex a la carte menu for lunch and dinner. Live Mexican music
Tunkul - Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Serving traditional steak house cuisine with a Caribbean flair.
Joy's Trattoria - Pizzas, pastas, and traditional Italian dishes for à la carte lunch and dinner.
Dos Lunas – Restaurant with casual dress code serving Mediterranean cuisine. Indoor and outdoor dining. Open for lunch and dinner (reservations required for dinner).
Nori Bar - Asian flavors in a Caribbean atmosphere, with sushi and sashimi. Open from noon until late afternoon.
Hamacas Beach Bar and Sands Snack Bar - Both serve snacks on the beach.
Sports Bar - Variety of snacks available throughout the afternoon and all night long.
Barlovento - Variety of snacks.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests can enjoy a meandering freeform pool, crossed by three bridges and large enough to host three swim-up bars. Guests can also take advantage of complimentary use of kayaks and paddle boats. Two lighted tennis courts and a nine-hole executive golf course are available. Golf green fees are complimentary but rental of golf equipment is subject to surcharges.
AquaWorld, only one block away at Nichupté Lagoon, offers a variety of water sports and excursions.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Kayaking on site
- Parasailing on site
- Sailing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Volleyball on site
Spa facilities are located in various areas throughout the property. Guests can enjoy poolside treatments overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Treatments include manicures and the spa's signature Chocolate Massage.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Cash deposit for Spring Break: USD 27 per stay
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 20 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- In-room safe fee: USD 5 per day
- All Inclusive Cancun Oasis
- All Inclusive Oasis
- All Inclusive Oasis Cancun
- Cancun All Inclusive Oasis
- Cancun Oasis
- Cancun Oasis All Inclusive
- Oasis All Inclusive
- Oasis All Inclusive Cancun
- Oasis Cancun
- Oasis Cancun All Inclusive
- Grand Oasis Cancun Hotel
- Grand Oasis Cancun Mexico
- Grand Oasis Cancun Reviews
- Grand Oasis Hotel Cancun
- Grand Oasis Resort Cancun
- Oasis Grand Cancun
- Oasis Hotel Cancun Mexico
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Honeymooners staying at Grand Oasis Cancún, Sens del Mar, Oasis Cancún, Grand Oasis, and Oasis Palm will receive a complimentary upgrade to suite accommodations (where available) or best possible accommodation (based on advance request and subject to availability); a bottle of sparkling wine in their room; and one free night on their first anniversary's return trip (minimum five-night stay) to the same hotel. Anniversary trip includes room category upgrade and bottle of sparkling wine.
Reservations for the anniversary trip must be made via the same tour operator and for the original plan purchased. Anniversary trip requires minimum five-night stay.
At time of booking, when indicating traveler and room preferences, guests must enter "Honeymooners" in the Special Requests box to receive this promotion.
Oasis Runaway Program
Guests staying at Oasis Cancun can enjoy facilities at a partner resort for the day, including access to all food and beverage outlets, at no additional cost.
All guests must inform the Guest Services Desk (Oasis Plus Desk) at their hotel of the date and time they plan to visit a companion hotel.
Free Wedding Package
Wedding parties who book a minimum of 35 total room nights, based on double occupancy, will receive a complimentary wedding package (USD 899 value) including the following:
- Wedding Coordinator services
- VIP check-in for couple with welcome drink
- Bottle of sparkling wine and deluxe amenities in couple's room on their wedding day
- Internet access card for 24 hours for bride and groom
- Special Oasis wedding location for ceremony (based on availability of hotel and weather)
- Set up location services with white covers and ribbons for chairs
- Oasis Tropical bouquet for the bride and boutonniere for the groom
- Wedding cake with special decoration
- Sparkling wine for toast after the ceremony (3 bottle limit)
- 20% discount at Oasis Spa on select services for bride and groom (not including wedding packages or promotions at selected resorts)
- Late check out on request until 6 PM for the bride and groom (based on availability)
- 1 complimentary night stay on 1st wedding anniversary with minimum 5-nights stay (based on availability and request)
- Dinner reservation in specialty restaurant (10 guests limit)