- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Calvia, Bahia Principe Sunlight Coral Playa is on the beach. Puerto Portals Marina and Port of Palma de Mallorca are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Katmandu Park and Western Water Park. Travelling with kids? Consider Palma Aquarium and Golf Fantasia.
- Palma de Mallorca Son Fuster Station - 16 min drive
- Palma de Mallorca (PMI) - 21 min drive
- Orquidea — 1 min walk
- Las Olas — 1 min walk
- El Último Paraíso II - 1 min walk
- Super Pizza - 3 min walk
- Burger King - 3 min walk
About this property
Bahia Principe Sunlight Coral Playa
Food and beverages
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50 percent after the eighth night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November to 30 April, EUR 0.83 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.41 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May to 31 October, EUR 3.30 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 1.65 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Bahía Príncipe Coral Playa Calvia
- Sunlight Bahia Principe Coral Playa Hotel Calvia
- Bahía Príncipe Coral Playa Calvia
- Sunlight Bahia Principe Coral Playa Hotel
- Sunlight Bahia Principe Coral Playa Calvia
- Sunlight Bahia Principe Coral
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The hotel is at very nice location. The beach and lots of clubs nearby. Food was average, drinks selection was poor. We booked all inclusive din’t feel like it justified. 3 soft drinks can, 2 beer can and a water bottle in room which they refuse to restock after a day. Even asking for water is too difficult. One midnight we reached hotel and asked reception for water and they refused by saying they can’t give it till morning. Limited choice at bar or restaurant though you can have as many beer or wine as you want without any selection. They have some snacks by pool in the evening. The property is also not that new. I have done few al inclusive before and this was my worst.