- Liked: Property conditions & facilities
- Bow Valley College
- 5 min walk
- Olympic Plaza
- 9 min walk
- Calgary Telus Convention Centre
- 10 min walk
- Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.)
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Calgary, Hilton Garden Inn Calgary Downtown is in the city centre and near a train station. 17 Avenue SW and Chinook Centre are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Calgary Tower and Calgary Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stampede Park or Scotiabank Saddledome.
- Bow Valley College - 5 min walk
- Olympic Plaza - 9 min walk
- Calgary Telus Convention Centre - 10 min walk
- BMO Centre - 10 min walk
- Calgary Tower - 11 min walk
- City Hall Station - 6 min walk
- Calgary Heritage Station - 17 min drive
- Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.) - 18 min drive
About this property
Hilton Garden Inn Calgary Downtown
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 75 per accommodation, per stay.
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 25 lb/11 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 38 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 75 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Hilton Garden Inn Calgary Downtown Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Very clean and very "new" the beds are comfy and rooms are quiet. 1 downside is there is no free paeking. This hotel is across from a public parking ($4/day) lot OR they have parking but it costs $25/day!! Seems weird to have to pay for parking after you paid for a room already. But the hotel is really nice.