Find All Inclusive Resorts and Hotels in Cabo San Lucas
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Cabo San Lucas All Inclusive Resorts and Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Feb. 21, 2021
Reviewed on Jan. 8, 2021
Reviewed on Feb. 16, 2021
Reviewed on Feb. 19, 2021
Reviewed on Jan. 24, 2021
All-Inclusive Hotels and Accommodations in Cabo San Lucas
Finding the right all-inclusive hotel for your trip to Cabo San Lucas has never been so simple, and with the array of hotel choices on our site you're sure to find one that suits your needs. The closest major airport is in San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur (SJD-Los Cabos Intl.), which is located 20.3 mi (32.7 km) from the city center. Cabo San Lucas is known for its beaches and fishing, and has lots of things to see and do such as Lover's Beach and Cabo del Sol Golf Club. Browse our choice of all-inclusive hotel rooms where you can enjoy a host of amenities including entertainment, kid's clubs, and of course food and beverages all included in the price. Many of our all-inclusive hotels also feature activities such as golf, yoga, water sports, and more, which you can enjoy without any additional cost. Expedia even has hotels with all-inclusive room rates and we have a varied list to choose from. If you have a few hotels in mind but need a little more time deciding, you can save them to your favorites, so you don’t lose track of the best options for your vacation. From all-inclusive resorts to all-inclusive hotel rooms, Expedia has it all, and it’s only a click away.
Planning Your Trip to Cabo San Lucas
If you’re wondering about the best time to visit Cabo San Lucas, here is a summary of the weather throughout the year:
- Hottest months: July, June, August, and September, with an average temperature of 97°F
- Coldest months: January, February, March, and December, with an average temperature of 56°F
- Driest months: June, May, April, and March, with an average rainfall of 0 inches
- Rainiest months: September, October, August, and January, with an average rainfall of 1.31 inches
Sightseeing In and Around Cabo San Lucas
Venture out to Lover's Beach and Cabo del Sol Golf Club, and see why travelers like the beaches and recreational activities in Cabo San Lucas. Other attractions include The Arch, Land's End, and Cabo San Lucas Country Club.
Cabo San Lucas is also known for its:
Frequently asked questions
Looking for Cabo San Lucas all-inclusive resorts?
What's the best accommodation for an all-inclusive stay in Cabo San Lucas?
When is the best time to book an all-inclusive trip to Cabo San Lucas?
How many all-inclusive hotels are there in Cabo San Lucas?
What is Cabo San Lucas famous for?
Recent Reviews in Cabo San Lucas
Travelers Loved These All Inclusive Resorts and Hotels
More trip options
- Top areas for All Inclusive Resorts and Hotels
- Find More Hotels near Cabo San Lucas
- More Hotel Options in Cabo San Lucas
- More Accommodation Types in Cabo San Lucas
- Hotels near Popular Cabo San Lucas Attractions
- Other Hotels near Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Cabo San Lucas Hotels by Star Rating
- Expedia's Latest Trends