Overview of Busuanga Bay Lodge
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
About this area
Located in Busuanga, Busuanga Bay Lodge is near the airport and on the waterfront. Concepcion Pier and Okikawa Maru Shipwreck are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Concepcion Falls and Huma Island Beach.
- Concepcion Pier - 5 min drive
- Concepcion Falls - 5 min drive
- Okikawa Maru Shipwreck - 6 min drive
- Bintuan Mangrove Park - 14 min drive
- Lusong Coral Garden - 27 min drive
- Busuanga (USU-Francisco Reyes) - 46 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Busuanga Bay Lodge
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: PHP 2000.00 per night
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: PHP 3850.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: PHP 4950.00
- Child's Club Card: PHP 2500 per night.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between PHP 976 and PHP 1000 for adults, and PHP 536.80 and PHP 600 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 1000.00 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: PHP 500.00 (one-way), (from 7 to 11 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Nice place and amazing staff!