Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Busanjin, Busan
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Busanjin Pet-friendly Hotels
Planning Your Trip to Busanjin
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organize an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- April-June: the average is 78°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Busanjin is 55.47 inches
Exploring Busanjin with Your Pet
Known for its temples and festivals, Busanjin has lots to offer visitors including its hiking trails, mountains, and musical theater. See the local sights and visit Lotte Department Store and Seomyeon Street. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Bujeon Market and Busan Citizens Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at 못골수족관, 천사고기수족관, or 거울보는고양이.