Search Apartment Rentals in Busan
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Busan
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct. 28, 2020
Other property types in Busan
Reviewed on Aug. 19, 2020
Park Hyatt Busan
Reviewed on Oct. 17, 2020
Paradise Hotel Busan
Reviewed on Aug. 16, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Busan
You'll find plenty of places to stay in Busan with 613 hotels and other accommodations including 14 apartments. Why not enjoy the major shopping area and popular beaches in this culturally-rich area? Gwangalli Beach and Gukje Market are popular places to visit.
Why choose an apartment over a traditional hotel room? Apartments are ideal for families who want the conveniences of home, and also for couples who want to stay away from the tourist areas.
Here are some of the more popular Busan apartments:
- Neighborhood: Choryang
- Includes free WiFi, a living room, and a flat-screen TV
- Parking and self-service laundry on site
- Free WiFi, a sofa bed, and cable TV included
- Neighborhood: Busanjin
- Free parking and a 24-hour front desk on site
- Neighborhood: Haeundae
- Includes free WiFi, a soaking tub, and a flat-screen TV
- Access to parking on site
- Free WiFi, a living room, and a fireplace included
- Neighborhood: Haeundae
- Free parking and self-service laundry on site
- Neighborhood: Suyeong-Gu
- Includes free WiFi, a balcony, and a living room
- Access to free parking on site
Best Time to Visit Busan
Though weather is just one factor, it can impact your vacation, especially if you are planning a longer stay. And since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it’s good to familiarize yourself with these seasonal weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 58° F and nighttime temperatures average 28° F
- April-June: 78° F is the daytime average and 43° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 86° F and nighttime averages are around 59° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 74° F during the day and 30° F at night
- Average rainfall is 55.47 inches in a year
Things to Do in Busan
Busan is well regarded for its beaches and shops. Enjoy the outdoors at Gwangalli Beach and Haeundae Beach, or simply take in cultural attractions like KBS Hall and Nampodong Street. You can also visit some other popular places in town including Gukje Market and Lotte Department Store.Busan also is known for:
- Cultural attractions
How to Get to Busan and Around the Area
Fly into Busan (PUS-Gimhae), which is located 6.3 mi (10.1 km) away from the heart of the city. Otherwise, look for flights into Ulsan (USN), which is 34.5 mi (55.6 km) away.
Walk to nearby metro stations like Seomyeon Station, Jeonpo Station, and Beomnaegol Station. If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Busan Bujeon Station, Busan Gaya Station, or Busan Geoje Station.