Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Burnaby from CA $99
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Burnaby Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Oct. 25, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Burnaby Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Burnaby and want to take your pet along? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 8 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Read about the most popular Burnaby hotels and accommodations that are well-liked by guests with pets:
- Inter City Motel is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with laundry facilities and in-room kitchenettes.
- Pets are welcome at Holiday Inn Express Vancouver-Metrotown (Burnaby). This hotel offers free WiFi and TVs. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's pool and location's sightseeing.
- Pets can join their owners at Best Western Plus Burnaby Hotel. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and comfortable rooms.
Planning Your Trip to Burnaby
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organize an outing with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- April-June: the average is 69°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Burnaby is 1.57 inches
Exploring Burnaby with Your Pet
Known for its sports, Burnaby has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Metropolis at Metrotown. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Crystal Mall and Swangard Stadium. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Canine Adventure Den 24 Hour Daycare & Grooming, Mr. Pet's, or barking babies™.