Staff was polite and helpful. The state of the facility was poor and cleanliness is lacking.
- University At Buffalo - North Campus
- 11 min walk
- University at Buffalo - South Campus
- 5 min drive
- Frank Lloyd Wright's Darwin D. Martin House
- 10 min drive
- Buffalo, NY (BUF-Buffalo Niagara Intl.)
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- University At Buffalo - North Campus - 11 min walk
- University at Buffalo - South Campus - 5 min drive
- Frank Lloyd Wright's Darwin D. Martin House - 10 min drive
- Buffalo Zoo - 11 min drive
- Delaware Park - 13 min drive
- University Station - 6 min drive
- Buffalo-Depew Station - 13 min drive
- Buffalo, NY (BUF-Buffalo Niagara Intl.) - 14 min drive
About this property
Motel 6 Buffalo - Amherst
Along with coffee/tea in a common area, this smoke-free motel has a 24-hour front desk and free self-parking. WiFi in public areas is free. All 93 rooms offer complimentary wireless Internet access, TVs with cable channels, and free local calls.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets stay for free
- 2 per room
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea in a common area
- No lifts
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- TV channels
- Free local calls
Very unwelcoming staff at reception Very rude and bad attitude towards guests They need to hire good receptionist who can make you feel welcome