- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- NATO Headquarters
- 5 min drive
- Berlaymont Building
- 8 min drive
- Brussels Beer Project
- 25 min drive
- Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
In the business district and near a train station, Van Der Valk Hotel Brussels Airport is in an area with good airport proximity. Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium and Belgian Comic Strip Center are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include La Grand Place and Atomium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at King Baudouin Stadium, or consider Forest National for a night out.
- NATO Headquarters - 5 min drive
- Berlaymont Building - 8 min drive
- Brussels Park - 10 min drive
- European Union Parliament Building - 11 min drive
- Belgian Comic Strip Center - 20 min drive
- Roodebeek Station - 6 min drive
- Machelen Diegem Station - 15 min walk
- Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National) - 10 min drive
- Catharina — 1 min walk
- Pink Ginger — 1 min walk
- Brussels Beer Project - 25 min drive
About this property
Van Der Valk Hotel Brussels Airport
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 25 per pet, per night.
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 11 lb/5 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.50 per accommodation, per night
- Tourism fee: EUR 5.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 24.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I was impressed with how courteous and helpful the staff is at this hotel. They go above & beyond :). The room was very confortable and clean. Good place to stay at, highly recommend It.