Book your room at Hotel Sofitel Brussels Le Louise
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotelBrussels luxury hotel in elegant shopping district
This 5-star luxury hotel is in the chic Avenue Louise shopping district, 100 meters from the Louise metro station. The Palais Royale is 1 km (0.6 mi) from the hotel; the Grand Place is 2 km away.
Helmed by an award-winning chef, the Crystal Lounge restaurant/bar serves international cuisine for lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch. 24-hour room service is available. Gourmet chocolate shops are nearby.
Modern-design guestrooms feature the hotel's signature designer bed and modern amenities including flat-panel TVs, Internet access as well as free toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The smoke-free Hotel Sofitel Brussels Le Louise is within a short walk of designer boutiques, chocolatiers, and cafés. City-center attractions such as the Grand Place and Hôtel de Ville are easily reached via metro.
The Crystal Lounge restaurant/bar is a chic destination for lunch, dinner, Sunday brunch, and cocktails. In-room dining is available 24 hours a day. This Brussels hotel also offers a large outdoor terrace, multilingual staff, a library, a 24-hour fitness center, and a 24-hour business center. Express check-in and check-out is also available.
Secure parking is available (surcharge). Guests must contact the property on arrival to arange transfers. Offsite parking is available at discounted rates to guests. An airport shuttle is also available.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 169
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 5
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 3767
- Conference space size (meters) - 350
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Minibar (stocked, some free items)
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Hotel Sofitel Brussels Le Louise has a restaurant/bar on site. 24-hour room service is available. Breakfast is served daily in the breakfast room from 6:30 AM-10:30 AM (surcharge).
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
Pets allowed (no fees)
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 7 rooms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 8 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Concierge/valet service
- Housekeeping/cleaning fees/gratuities
- Breakfast fee: EUR 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 9,90 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 27 per day
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.