- Belgian Comic Strip Center
- 7 min walk
- Brussels Christmas Market
- 10 min walk
- Brussels Beer Project
- 16 min walk
- Brussels (ZYR-Brussels Midi Train Station)
- 5 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Brussels's Lower Town neighbourhood, Hotel Le Plaza Brussels is in the city centre and near a metro station. Belgian Comic Strip Center and Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include La Grand Place and Manneken Pis Statue. Consider Forest National for a night out, and don't miss Mini-Europe, a top local attraction. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Belgian Comic Strip Center - 7 min walk
- Brussels Christmas Market - 10 min walk
- St. Catherine's Square - 11 min walk
- Galeries Royales Saint-Hubert - 13 min walk
- Brussels Stock Exchange - 15 min walk
- Rogier Station - 3 min walk
- Brussels-Congress Station - 7 min walk
- Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National) - 21 min drive
- Brussels Beer Project - 16 min walk
About this property
Hotel Le Plaza Brussels
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 25 per pet, per night.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.24 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 29 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 30 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 100 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Staff was very helpful and location was perfect. Will recommend!