- Belgian Comic Strip Center
- 9 min walk
- Cathedral of St. Michael
- 14 min walk
- Brussels Beer Project
- 20 min walk
- Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National)
- 20 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Belgian Comic Strip Center - 9 min walk
- Cathedral of St. Michael - 14 min walk
- Brussels Christmas Market - 15 min walk
- La Grand Place - 15 min walk
- Brussels Stock Exchange - 18 min walk
- Rogier Station - 2 min walk
- Brussels Bruxelles-Nord Station - 7 min walk
- Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National) - 20 min drive
- Bien Belge Living Lounge — 1 min walk
- Brussels Beer Project — 20 min walk
About this property
Hilton Brussels City
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness centre and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a sauna, a 24-hour business centre and self parking. All 284 rooms provide conveniences such as fridges and coffee makers, plus WiFi and 24-hour room service. Other amenities available to guests include flat-screen TVs, free newspapers and hairdryers.
Renovations and closures
- Fitness facilities
- Business centre
- Meeting facilities
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 35, per pet, per night (maximum of EUR 30.00 per stay), plus a deposit of EUR 30.00 per stay.
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 26 lb)
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.24 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 20 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 0.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 14 per day
- Pet deposit: EUR 30.00 per stay
- Pet fee: EUR 35 per pet, per night (maximum EUR30.00 per stay)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi, Free wired Internet
- Self parking (surcharge)
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Breakfast available for a fee: EUR 22 per person
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Free daily reception
- 24-hour room service
Things to do
- Fitness centre/gym
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Spa services onsite
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Family property
- Grocery store
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Meeting Rooms
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
Nearby things to do
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
Where to eat
Good location with close access to subway station and room was spacious.