- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Concert Hall (Concertgebouw)
- 2 min walk
- 't Zand Square
- 2 min walk
- 13 min walk
- Ostende (OST-Ostend-Bruges Intl.)
- 26 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Bruges's Historical Center Bruges neighbourhood, NH Brugge Hotel is in the entertainment district. Zeebrugge Harbour and Tillegembos are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit The Magic Planet and De Halve Maan Brewery. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Jan Breydel Stadium or The Merry Velodrome. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Concert Hall (Concertgebouw) - 2 min walk
- 't Zand Square - 2 min walk
- Church of Our Lady - 10 min walk
- Beguinage - 13 min walk
- Begijnhof - 13 min walk
- Bruges Station - 10 min walk
- Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National) - 69 min drive
About this property
NH Brugge Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.12 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 13 and EUR 32 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 15 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities