Overview of La Maison Zenasni
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
Standard Double Room
Standard Twin Room
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms (BIS))
About this area
Located in Bruges's Historical Center Bruges neighbourhood, La Maison Zenasni is in the city centre. Gothic Hall and Historium are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Fish Market and Chocolate Line. Ready for a night out? Consider Cactus Club and Magdalena Concert Hall (MaZ).
- Choco-Story Museum - 3 min walk
- Burg - 4 min walk
- Historium - 4 min walk
- Bruges Town Hall (Stadhuis) - 4 min walk
- Basilica of the Holy Blood (Heilig Bloed Basiliek) - 5 min walk
- Bruges-Saint-Peters Station - 9 min drive
- Ostende (OST-Ostend-Bruges Intl.) - 28 min drive
About this property
La Maison Zenasni
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Lovely space and location. The breakfast was great too.