- Bruges Christmas Market
- 4 min walk
- Bruges Market Square (Grote Markt)
- 4 min walk
- Bruges Belfry (Belfort)
- 5 min walk
- Ostende (OST-Ostend-Bruges Intl.)
- 26 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Bruges's Historical Center Bruges neighbourhood, Hotel Dukes' Palace Bruges is in the city centre and near the airport. Cinema Lumiere and Choco-Story Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Zeebrugge Harbour and Damme Golf. The Magic Planet and De Halve Maan Brewery are also worth visiting.
- Bruges Christmas Market - 4 min walk
- Bruges Market Square (Grote Markt) - 4 min walk
- Bruges Belfry (Belfort) - 5 min walk
- Historium - 5 min walk
- Bruges City Theater - 6 min walk
- Bruges Station - 17 min walk
- Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National) - 72 min drive
- Where to eat
- Restaurant – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Hotel Dukes' Palace Bruges
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Please note: Access to this property’s Family Duplex room type may require passing through the chapel.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for EUR 15.0 per night.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.12 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 28 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 25 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Dukes’ Palace Bruges
- Hotel Dukes’ Palace
- Dukes’ Palace Bruges
- Kempinski Hotel Dukes Palace
- Kempinski Hotel Bruges
- Dukes’ Palace
- Hotel Dukes' Palace
- Dukes' Palace Bruges
- Dukes' Palace
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This was our second time staying at this amazing hotel. It is truly exceptional and the fact that the staff knew on check in that we were returning guests, leaving chocolates in our room to welcome us back and commenting that they were so pleased to see us again, truly touched us. Its those little touches in hospitality that make all the difference and make you want to return time and time again. Our room was amazing, as it was the first time we visited and the hotel itself continues to impress with its opulent interior design and highest of culinary standards. The bar area is truly one of my favourite places to sit and relax, whilst enjoying a lovingly prepared drink and some delicious snacks. Breakfast is worth every penny and the choice is so vast and grand! The staff genuinely seem to love working in this hotel and I hope they are recognised for that by the management. We will 110% be back to visit you again and recommending you to all our friends. Bruges is one of our favourite places in the world, we have truly fallen in love with it. Staying at the Hotel Dukes Palace just makes those trips complete for us and we wouldn't ever stay with anyone else. Thank you for another amazing stay, we will see you in 2020!