- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Exclusive Guesthouse Bonifacius
Choose dates to view prices
Luxury Suite, Canal View
About this area
Exclusive Guesthouse Bonifacius is located in Bruges's Historical Center Bruges neighbourhood. Queen Astrid Park and Minnewater reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include De Halve Maan Brewery and The Magic Planet. Boudewijn Seapark and Hoeke Windmill are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests appreciate the guest house's central location.
- Groeningemuseum - 1 min walk
- Church of Our Lady - 2 min walk
- Bruges Belfry (Belfort) - 6 min walk
- Bruges Town Hall (Stadhuis) - 6 min walk
- Basilica of the Holy Blood (Heilig Bloed Basiliek) - 6 min walk
- Bruges Station - 14 min walk
- Ostende (OST-Ostend-Bruges Intl.) - 39 min drive
About this property
Exclusive Guesthouse Bonifacius
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 18.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Perfect! Better than our 5-star hotel!
We thought this would be our only trip to Brugge, but this B&B was so great we want to make a special trip any time we are in Europe! We had stayed in a 5-star hotel the night before, and prepared ourselves that this wouldn't be as good -- we were so wrong, this was way better! Great blend of modern conveniences (like motion-sensing lighting) in a historic setting, beautiful rooms and every convenience you would want - so don't worry that it will be less comfortable than a more modern place, and the owner is so sweet and attentive if there is anything at all that you need. I had completely missed when I booked that instead of the usual fruit and bread assortment elsewhere, the owner does a multi-course champagne breakfast complete with made to order omelettes! The location is amazing - right in the heart of everything (you can watch tourists going by and photographing the building), two minutes walk to myriad great restaurants, but the B&B itself is quiet and designed to be a respite from all the busy hustle bustle of Brugge. We only wished we had more time to spend on the roof deck garden -- we will just have to make the sacrifice to go back again! It really was the perfect end to our two weeks in Europe - we could see the city, but get away from the tourists and just rest and recharge before heading home, which was just what we needed since we had our six-month old with us!!