- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of A Dream Bed & Breakfast
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Double Room
Luxury Double Room
Deluxe Double Room
About this area
A Dream Bed & Breakfast is located in Bruges's Sint-Andries neighbourhood. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Minnewater and Queen Astrid Park, while Cinema Lumiere and Choco-Story Museum are cultural highlights. The Magic Planet and De Halve Maan Brewery are also worth visiting.
- 't Zand Square - 12 min walk
- Concert Hall (Concertgebouw) - 13 min walk
- Bruges Market Square (Grote Markt) - 15 min walk
- Bruges Christmas Market - 15 min walk
- Bruges City Theater - 16 min walk
- Bruges-Saint-Peters Station - 3 min drive
- Ostende (OST-Ostend-Bruges Intl.) - 25 min drive
About this property
A Dream Bed & Breakfast
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children 12 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 12 are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 45 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for EUR 15 per night.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night
- Resort fee: EUR 85.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
Not enough tea and coffee. No explanation of what’s where as in around etc