Find a Bed and Breakfast in Bromont from CA $76
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Bed And Breakfast in Bromont
Other property types in Bromont
Reviewed on Sep. 19, 2020
Le St-Martin Bromont Hotel & Suites
Reviewed on Jul. 5, 2020
Reviewed on Sep. 8, 2020
Why Stay at a B&B in Bromont?
If you're looking for something a little different than the traditional hotel experience, a stay at a bed and breakfast could be the perfect alternative for your trip. You'll find 17 accommodations and 2 B&Bs for your stay in Bromont. If you're looking to play some golf while in Bromont, you can perfect your swing at Royal Bromont Golf Club and Vieux Village Golf Club.
Every B&B has a unique charm— whether it's a comfy common area with a fireplace or a beautiful dining room, the little details are what make bed and breakfasts a fun place to get away. Check out these B&Bs in Bromont:
Auberge Nuits St-Georges: 4 stars, 9 rooms
- Cooked-to-order breakfast
- Spa tub on site
Le Relais BB: 2.5 stars, 4 rooms
- Deep soaking tub
- Spa tub on site
How to Pack for the Weather in Bromont
If you're wondering about the best time to visit Bromont, we've compiled some weather information to help you plan your getaway:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 1.46 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 47° F and nighttime temperatures average 3° F
- April-June: 73° F is the daytime average and 30° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 76° F and nighttime averages are around 40° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 60° F during the day and 13° F at night
Things to See and Do in Bromont
If you're looking for some things to do on your trip, travelers enjoy Bromont for its skiing and golfing. If you're looking for some activities to entertain you on your trip, consider visiting Balnea and Royal Bromont Golf Club. You might put Ski Bromont and Bromont Flea Market on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Bromont is also known for its:
- Mountain views
- Water parks
Transportation Options In and Around Bromont
Fly into Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.), which is located 54.8 mi (88.3 km) away from the heart of the city. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.