Brockville Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Brockville? Stay with your furry friend at one of the 4 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here are top hotels and accommodations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Comfort Inn Brockville is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an indoor pool and a fitness center. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's comfortable rooms and proximity to shopping.
- Pets are welcome at Travelodge by Wyndham Brockville. This hotel offers a fitness center and free newspapers. Customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's comfortable rooms and proximity to shopping.
- Dogs can join their owners at Pine Street Inn B&B. This bed & breakfast offers guests a rooftop terrace and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 3-star bed & breakfast's breakfast and location.
Planning Your Trip to Brockville
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 44°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 10°F
- April-June: the average is 76°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 13°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Brockville is 1.38 inches
Exploring Brockville with Your Pet
Known for its waterfront and churches, Brockville has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit 1000 Islands Mall and Brockville Highland Golf Club. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Leeds and Grenville County Court House and Brockville City Hall. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Paulmac's Pets, A Raven's Haven, or Pet Valu.