Overview of Hotel du Vin & Bistro Bristol
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Superior Double Room
Studio Suite, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Bristol, Hotel du Vin & Bistro Bristol is in the city centre. Travellers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Bristol Hippodrome Theatre, while those who have shopping on the agenda may want to visit St Nicholas Market and Cabot Circus Shopping Centre. Check out an event or a game at Ashton Gate Stadium, and consider making time for Bristol Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Colston Hall - 4 min walk
- St Nicholas Market - 5 min walk
- Bristol Hippodrome Theatre - 6 min walk
- Old Vic Theatre - 9 min walk
- University of Bristol - 10 min walk
- Bristol Temple Meads Station - 18 min walk
- Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Bistro du Vin — 1 min walk
- Chance & Counters - 2 min walk
- Centre Gate Coffee Shop - 2 min walk
- The Rice Box - 2 min walk
- Penfold's Kitchen - 2 min walk
About this property
Hotel du Vin & Bistro Bristol
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 19.50 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort