- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Superior Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
Superior Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 Double Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (MOBILITY)
Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 1 Double Bed
About this area
Located in Bristol, Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre is in the city centre and near a train station. Travellers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Bristol Hippodrome Theatre, while those who have shopping on the agenda may want to visit Cabot Circus Shopping Centre and St Nicholas Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Ashton Gate Stadium or Bath Racecourse.
- Cabot Circus Shopping Centre - 5 min walk
- St Nicholas Market - 11 min walk
- Colston Hall - 11 min walk
- Bristol Hippodrome Theatre - 14 min walk
- Old Vic Theatre - 16 min walk
- Bristol Montpelier Station - 14 min walk
- Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) - 17 min drive
- The Spot — 1 min walk
- Pan Asia - 1 min walk
- Bearritos - 2 min walk
- Bearpit Social - 2 min walk
- Attic Bar - 2 min walk
About this property
Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 17 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 11.95 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 17.50 per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 30.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention