Location was firstly an issue, the rooms were chocking and hardly space to move around. No cross ventilation. I could not rest well and was eager to check out .however, the only nice thing is the refurbished new bathroom and toilets .
- Bristol Theatre Royal
- 4 min walk
- Bristol Hippodrome Theatre
- 5 min walk
- Commercial Rooms
- 1 min walk
- 2 min walk
- Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.)
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Bristol Theatre Royal - 4 min walk
- Bristol Hippodrome Theatre - 5 min walk
- Broadmead Shopping Centre - 6 min walk
- Queen Square - 7 min walk
- Bristol Cathedral - 8 min walk
- Bristol Temple Meads Station - 15 min walk
- Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) - 15 min drive
- Commercial Rooms — 1 min walk
- Aquila — 2 min walk
- 4500 Miles from Delhi — 3 min walk
- Maximillions — 3 min walk
- King William Ale House — 5 min walk
About this property
Brooks Guesthouse Bristol
A bar/lounge and free WiFi in public areas are available at this smoke-free guesthouse. All 27 rooms offer free WiFi, coffee makers and TVs with DVD players. Portable fans, hairdryers and showers are among the other amenities that guests will find.
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM, please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: GBP 10.50 for adults and GBP 5.25 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 16 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Brooks Guesthouse
- Brooks Bristol
- Brooks Guest House Bristol Hotel Bristol
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Parking nearby: GBP 16 per day
Food and drink
- Cooked-to-order breakfast available for a fee 7 AM–10 AM on weekdays and 8 AM–11 AM on weekends: GBP 10.50 for adults and GBP 5.25 for children
- 1 bar
- DVD player
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Portable fan
- Free toiletries
- DVD player
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Noisy, noisy,noisy. The seagulls of Bristol obviously have a personal vendetta against this guesthouse. 5am they started, screeching like lunatics around this property. I suspect they were excited by the setting up of the market, the emptying of the bins, another noisy procedure at the crack of dawn. This hotel has seen better days, carpets soiled, breakfast disappointing, past it’s heyday. Nice comfy bed though.