- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Wilson Outlook Reserve
- 2 min walk
- New Farms Cinemas
- 4 min walk
- Eat Street Northshore
- 10 min drive
- Brisbane, QLD (BNE)
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in New Farm, Spicers Balfour Hotel is in the business district and near the boardwalk. Tivoli and Queensland Performing Arts Centre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Eagle Street Pier and Brisbane Cruise Terminal. South Bank Parklands and Wheel of Brisbane are not to be missed.
- Wilson Outlook Reserve - 2 min walk
- New Farms Cinemas - 4 min walk
- Brisbane River Walk - 4 min walk
- Howard Smith Wharves - 9 min walk
- James Street - 14 min walk
- Brisbane Fortitude Valley Station - 15 min walk
- Brisbane, QLD (BNE) - 15 min drive
- The Balfour Kitchen — 1 min walk
- Eat Street Northshore - 10 min drive
About this property
Spicers Balfour Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 9 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of AUD 100 per accommodation, per night.
Children and extra beds
- Children younger than 18 are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests 18 and older are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 20 and AUD 40 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: AUD 100 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Spicers Balfour Hotel New Farm
- Spicers Balfour New Farm
- Spicers Balfour
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Great location, fabulous little gem with lots of eco friendly luxury in rooms and the best breakfast offering. My favourite place to stay when I come to Brisbane!