Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Brisbane hotel in Brisbane Central Business District, walk to Queen Street Mall
This family-friendly Brisbane hotel is located on the riverwalk, within a 5-minute walk of Brisbane Botanic Gardens and Brisbane Parliament House. Eagle Street Pier and Queensland University of Technology are also within 10 minutes.
This hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a spa tub, and a 24-hour business center are onsite.
All 153 rooms offer thoughtful touches like espresso makers and pillow menus, as well as comforts such as pillowtop beds and premium bedding. Free WiFi and 24-hour room service are standard, as are TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Royal On The Park
Guests favorite property amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Royal On The Park provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. 8 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Royal On The Park has designated areas for smoking.
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 153
- Number of floors - 10
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 8
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Year Built 1969
- 24-hour business center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Electric kettle
- Free toiletries
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Espresso maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
The Walnut Restaurant - This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
- Golfing nearby
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 90.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 15.0 per day.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 35 for adults and AUD 15 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: AUD 33 per night
- Valet parking fee: AUD 40 per night
- Late check-out fee: AUD 20.00
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 15.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 90.0 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Royal Park Brisbane
- Royal Park Hotel Brisbane
- Royal On The Park Hotel Brisbane
- Royal On The Park Brisbane
We should mention
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.