Overview of Art Series - The Johnson
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Studio Suite Twin
Two Bedroom 1 Bathroom
Two Bedroom 2 Bathroom
Deluxe Studio Suite
One Bedroom Suite
About this area
Located in Spring Hill, Art Series - The Johnson is in the business district and near the beach. Queen Street Mall and Portside Wharf are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit South Bank Parklands and Wheel of Brisbane. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at The Gabba or Suncorp Stadium.
- Roma Street Parkland - 11 min walk
- Howard Smith Wharves - 15 min walk
- Queen Street Mall - 16 min walk
- Eagle Street Pier - 17 min walk
- Treasury Casino - 5 min drive
- Brisbane Central Station - 10 min walk
- Brisbane, QLD (BNE) - 21 min drive
- Eat Street Northshore - 10 min drive
About this property
Art Series - The Johnson
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 200 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: AUD 18 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 30.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 40.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and contactless check-in and check-out are available.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Staff are amazing. Friendly and professional. Everyone seems to enjoy working there. One of my favourite hotels anywhere in the world!