- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
- Boston Common
- 8 min walk
- Copley Square
- 8 min walk
- The Parish Cafe
- 2 min walk
- 3 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.)
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
In the city centre, Taj Boston is in Boston's Back Bay neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Boston Opera House and Museum of Science are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Copley Square and The Freedom Trail. Travelling with kids? Don't miss New England Aquarium, or check out an event or a game at TD Garden.
4.9/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Walkable (1238 reviews)
- Safe (1041 reviews)
- Great shopping (989 reviews)
- Newbury Street - 1 min walk
- Boston Common - 8 min walk
- Copley Square - 8 min walk
- Boston Opera House - 11 min walk
- Copley Place - 12 min walk
- Arlington Station - 2 min walk
- Boston-Back Bay Station - 12 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 13 min drive
- The Parish Cafe - 2 min walk
- Globe - 3 min walk
- Au bon pain - 3 min walk
- Bacco's Wine & Cheese - 4 min walk
- Thinking Cup - 4 min walk
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 114.50 per pet, per stay.
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 40 lb/18 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.0 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 40.06 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness centre access
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 53.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 114.50 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- Tax ID - C0015560350.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Taj Boston Hotel
- Taj Hotel
- Taj Boston Hotel Boston
- Taj Hotel Boston
- Boston Taj Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
great stay would definetely go back