First, in advance I requested a quiet room, on a high floor. From the start, it was clear they paid zero attention to my request, finally a manager shows up , basically downgrades room size for location. At this point I’m exhausted. Several times my key would not work. The hotel reals of white privilege, there’s a pool, no hot tub. The concierge sat talking on the phone, not at all acknowledging me at the counter. A simple nod indicating your next would go along way. The food was ok, the coffee, tea were old. Finally, it’s cumbersome navigating from one elevator to the next. The only good thing location, and Macy’s, to top it off, I left, and pretty sure they charged for an extra night-incompetent.
- Boston Opera House
- 2 min walk
- Boston Common
- 6 min walk
- Boston Public Garden
- 9 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.)
- 6 min drive
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
- Boston Opera House - 2 min walk
- Boston Common - 6 min walk
- Boston Public Garden - 9 min walk
- Boston Tea Party Ship - 12 min walk
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace - 13 min walk
- Downtown Crossing Station - 4 min walk
- Boston South Station - 7 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 6 min drive
About this property
Hyatt Regency Boston
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a health club. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a 24-hour business center are onsite. All 502 rooms provide free WiFi and free wired Internet, flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers. Guests will also find iPod docks, 24-hour room service, and premium bedding.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi, Free wired Internet
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Food and Drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 6:30 AM–11:30 AM: USD 33 per person
- 1 restaurant and 1 coffee shop/café
- 1 bar
- 24-hour room service
Things to do
- Shopping onsite
- Fitness centre/gym
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Indoor pool - 1
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops and newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Meeting Rooms
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- In-room climate control
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Cribs available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Flat-screen TV
- iPod docking station
- Cable channels
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Nearby things to do
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Sailing nearby
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 22.89 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 33 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 40.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 58.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Location is so great! Close to South Station, Theater District, Quincy Market. Staff are incredibly friendly and helpful!