- Salem Witch Museum
- 18 min drive
- The Freedom Trail
- 22 min drive
- 10 min walk
- 13 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.)
- 25 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
In the business district and near a train station, Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Boston - Peabody is in an area with great airport proximity. Notable landmarks in the area include Witch House and Salem Witch Trials Memorial, and travellers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Salem Witch Museum. New England Aquarium and Salem Willows Park are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Salem Witch Museum - 18 min drive
- The Freedom Trail - 22 min drive
- Encore Boston Harbor - 23 min drive
- TD Garden - 23 min drive
- Museum of Science - 24 min drive
- Wakefield Station - 9 min drive
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 25 min drive
- The Newbury Cafe — 1 min walk
- Sonic - 10 min walk
- Wendy's - 13 min walk
- Dunkin' Donuts - 2 min drive
- Legal C Bar - 4 min drive
About this property
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Boston - Peabody
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 11 per person (approximately)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 5 per day
- In-room microwave fee: USD 5 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. This property only accepts debit or credit cards for all bookings. Cash is not accepted.
We should mention