Book your room at Mercure Bordeaux Cité Mondiale Centre Ville
Standard Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Privilege, Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Get an overview of this hotelRiverwalk Bordeaux hotel in Chartrons, walk to Contemporary Art Museum
Located in Chartrons, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Contemporary Art Museum, Bordeaux Wine and Trade Museum, and Place des Quinconces. Maison du Vin de Bordeaux and Place de la Bourse are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and a rooftop terrace. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, conference rooms, and meeting rooms.
All 97 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include room service, premium bedding, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 6 meeting rooms are available. This Bordeaux hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Rooftop terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 97
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms 6
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Free WiFi
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Le Vingt - This brasserie specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Free bicycles nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Pets allowed (no fees)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.45 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 19 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 16 per night
- Bordeaux Centre Ville
- Cité Mondiale
- Mercure Bordeaux Centre Ville
- Mercure Bordeaux Cité Mondiale Centre Ville
- Mercure Cité Mondiale
- Mercure Cité Mondiale Ville
- Mercure Cité Mondiale Ville Hotel
- Mercure Cité Mondiale Ville Hotel Bordeaux Centre
- Mercure Bordeaux Cité Mondiale Centre Ville Hotel
- Mercure Cité Mondiale Centre Ville Hotel
- Mercure Cité Mondiale Centre Ville
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.