- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Les Quais
- 6 min walk
- Jardin Public
- 7 min walk
- 1 min walk
- La Pelle Cafe
- 1 min walk
- Bordeaux (BOD-Merignac)
- 26 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Bordeaux's Chartrons neighbourhood, Mercure Bordeaux Cité Mondiale Centre Ville is in the city centre and on the riverwalk. Notable landmarks in the area include Place de la Bourse and Place de la Victoire, and travellers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Grand Theater Opera National of Bordeaux. Ready for a night out? Consider Bordeaux Metropole Arena and Rock School Barbey.
- Les Quais - 6 min walk
- Jardin Public - 7 min walk
- Place des Quinconces - 8 min walk
- Girondins Monument - 8 min walk
- Grand Theater Opera National of Bordeaux - 12 min walk
- Place Paul Doumer Tram Station - 4 min walk
- Bordeaux St-Jean Station - 5 min drive
- Bordeaux (BOD-Merignac) - 26 min drive
- LE PARVIS — 1 min walk
- Juliena - 1 min walk
- La Pelle Cafe - 1 min walk
- Cité Mondiale - 1 min walk
- Le P'tit Chez Moi - 1 min walk
About this property
Mercure Bordeaux Cité Mondiale Centre Ville
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 12.00 per pet, per night.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 16.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 19 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 12.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 16.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The cleanliness of the room was poor, especially the wc floor.