- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- St. Seurin Basilica
- 4 min walk
- Palais Gallien
- 10 min walk
- Chez Chris et Hélène
- 1 min walk
- Le P'tit Bar
- 3 min walk
- Bordeaux (BOD-Merignac)
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Bordeaux, L'hôtel Privé - Demeure d'hôtes is in the city centre. Place de la Bourse and Place de la Victoire are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Rue Sainte-Catherine. Ready for a night out? Consider Bordeaux Metropole Arena and Rock School Barbey. Our guests appreciate the bed & breakfast's location for the sightseeing.
- St. Seurin Basilica - 4 min walk
- Palais Gallien - 10 min walk
- Place Gambetta - 11 min walk
- Musee des Beaux-Arts - 12 min walk
- Decoratives Arts Museum - 14 min walk
- Bordeaux St-Jean Station - 4 min drive
- Saint Bruno - Hotel de Region Tram Station - 11 min walk
- Bordeaux (BOD-Merignac) - 12 min drive
- Chez Chris et Hélène - 1 min walk
- Le P'tit Bar - 3 min walk
- Le Poulailler d'Augustin - 4 min walk
- Tam Tam Saïgon - 4 min walk
- Le Bouchot - 4 min walk
About this property
L'hôtel Privé - Demeure d'hôtes
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 12.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- L'hôtel Privé Demeure d'hôtes B&B Bordeaux
- L'hôtel Privé Demeure d'hôtes B&B
- L'hôtel Privé Demeure d'hôtes Bordeaux
- L'hôtel Privé Demeure d'hôtes
Small, charming hotel in the city of Bordeaux, Fr
A very small hotel in the city of Bordeaux - charming décor, exceptional hosts, delicious breakfast. Walking distance to the center of town.
Pros: Beautiful French décor, in a local neighborhood close to the city center, comfortable beds, great breakfast.
Cons: It's perfect!
Location: Several blocks away from the center of the city, but still many shops and restaurants nearby.