- Palais Gallien
- 3 min walk
- Jardin Public
- 8 min walk
- Frères Z
- 3 min walk
- Les saveurs de Fondaudege
- 5 min walk
- Bordeaux (BOD-Merignac)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Bordeaux, La Maison Bord'eaux is in the historical district and near a metro station. Place de la Bourse and Place de la Victoire are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Rue Sainte-Catherine. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Chaban-Delmas Stadium, or consider a night out at Bordeaux Metropole Arena. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Palais Gallien - 3 min walk
- Jardin Public - 8 min walk
- Place Gambetta - 11 min walk
- Place des Quinconces - 12 min walk
- Girondins Monument - 12 min walk
- Fondaudège-Muséum Tram Station - 5 min walk
- Bruges Station - 7 min drive
- Bordeaux (BOD-Merignac) - 24 min drive
- Frères Z - 3 min walk
- Les saveurs de Fondaudege - 5 min walk
- Bol de riz - 6 min walk
- Le Bistromatic - 6 min walk
- Tam Tam Saïgon - 6 min walk
About this property
La Maison Bord'eaux
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 8 PM. <br />This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- It is compulsory to contact hotel for arrival after- 9 Pm . An access code is Necessary to get in .
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet (varies based on length of stay).
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20.00.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 16 for adults and EUR 16 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a debit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Maison Bord'eaux Hotel Bordeaux
- Maison Bord'eaux Hotel
- Maison Bord'eaux Bordeaux
- Maison Bord'eaux
- La Maison Bordeaux Hotel
- La Maison Hotel Bordeaux
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities