- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
- Chateau de la Dauphine
- 5 min drive
- Chateau of La Riviere
- 8 min drive
- Chez Gaby
- 4 min drive
- Chez Carles
- 6 min drive
- Bordeaux (BOD-Merignac)
- 39 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Saint-Michel-de-Fronsac, La Closerie de Fronsac is in a rural location and next to a golf course. Underground Pottery Museum and Planete Bordeaux are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Chateau of La Riviere and Collegiate Church of Saint-Emillion. Our guests appreciate the guest house's quiet location.
- Chateau de la Dauphine - 5 min drive
- Chateau of La Riviere - 8 min drive
- Chateau Boutinet - 8 min drive
- Libourne plage - 12 min drive
- Chateau de Vayres - 18 min drive
- Libourne Station - 9 min drive
- Bordeaux (BOD-Merignac) - 39 min drive
- Chez Gaby - 4 min drive
- Chez Carles - 6 min drive
- Guinguette de la vielle tour - 7 min drive
- L'orientale - 7 min drive
- ASItalie Sushis/Pizzas - 8 min drive
About this property
La Closerie de Fronsac
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 AM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.83 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Closerie Fronsac House Saint-Michel-de-Fronsac
- Closerie Fronsac House
- Closerie Fronsac Saint-Michel-de-Fronsac
- Closerie Fronsac
- Closerie Fronsac Guesthouse Saint-Michel-de-Fronsac
- Closerie Fronsac Guesthouse
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The Closerie is situated in the countryside beside a vineyard, very peaceful. The owners made us feel very welcome and made sure we had everything we needed. Our room provided adequate space with a very comfortable bed and no shortage of hot water for the shower. Breakfast was provided each morning with fresh fruits, jams, croissants and granola and scrambled/fried eggs to choice. If we are back in the area, we would definitely stay at the Closerie again.