- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Bordeaux Congress Center
- 1 min walk
- Barriere Casino Theatre
- 3 min walk
- 3 min walk
- 5 min walk
- Bordeaux (BOD-Merignac)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Bordeaux's Quartier du Lac neighbourhood, Hotel Pullman Bordeaux Lac is in the business district and on a lake. Grand Theater Opera National of Bordeaux and Barriere Casino Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Caliceo Aquatic Center and Golf Blue Green Bordeaux - Lac. Consider Bordeaux Metropole Arena for a night out or Jardin Botanique if you're travelling with kids. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Bordeaux Congress Center - 1 min walk
- Barriere Casino Theatre - 3 min walk
- Bordeaux Exhibition Center - 8 min walk
- Matmut Atlantique Stadium - 14 min walk
- Aushopping Bordeaux Lac - 20 min walk
- Les Aubiers Tram Station - 3 min drive
- Bruges Station - 5 min drive
- Bordeaux (BOD-Merignac) - 13 min drive
- Aquitania — 1 min walk
- Vinoteca — 1 min walk
- Courtepaille - 3 min walk
- Hippopotamus - 5 min walk
- Restaurant Campanile - 5 min walk
About this property
Hotel Pullman Bordeaux Lac
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per day.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 26 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 8.50 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Pullman Bordeaux Lac
- Hotel Pullman Lac
- Pullman Bordeaux Lac
- Pullman Lac
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great for heading north.
I've stayed at this hotel several times, ideal if heading north when arriving late at the airport as the hotel is only 20mins away. Easy parking, large hotel with good sized rooms. Only down side is that the restaurant isnt open late but you have the option of room service.