Get an overview of this hotel3-star Bordeaux residence in Chartrons, walk to Bordeaux Wine and Trade Museum
Popular property highlights
Located in Chartrons, this residence is within a 15-minute walk of Bordeaux Wine and Trade Museum and Contemporary Art Museum. Place des Quinconces and Maison du Vin de Bordeaux are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with self parking, this residence has multilingual staff and free WiFi in public areas.
All rooms are soundproofed and offer free WiFi and free weekday newspapers. Guests can enjoy deep soaking tubs, and other standard amenities include kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Weekly housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
City Résidence Bordeaux Centre
City Résidence Bordeaux Centre features a terrace, multilingual staff, and an elevator (lift). Event facilities measure 431 square feet (40 square meters). Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 79
- Number of floors - 3
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Free parking nearby
- Conference space size (feet) - 431
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 2004
- Conference space size (meters) - 40
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Free parking nearby
- LCD TV
- Digital TV service
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free weekday newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Bathtub only
- Hair dryer
- Individually furnished
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
- Monday - Saturday: 8 AM - noon
- Monday - Saturday: 3 PM - 8 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 6 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Deposit: EUR 150 per week
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.35 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 7 per person, per stay
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 20
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 8 per day
- City Résidence Bordeaux Centre
- Résidence House Bordeaux City Centre
- City Résidence Bordeaux Centre House
- City Résidence
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).