- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Villa Romero de Boracay
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room for 6 persons
Room for 8 persons
Room for 12 persons
Standard Twin Room
Deluxe Quad with Balcony Serene
Standard Double Room
Deluxe Quad with Balcony Sunny
About this area
Located in Boracay Island, Villa Romero de Boracay is in a rural location and near the beach. Shoppers can check out D'Mall Boracay, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of White Beach and Puka Beach. Happy Dreamland and Ariels Point are also worth visiting.
- Fairways & Bluewater - 9 min walk
- White Beach - 13 min walk
- Manoc-Manoc Beach - 16 min walk
- Bulabog Beach - 7 min drive
- Talipapa Market - 8 min drive
- Caticlan (MPH-Godofredo P. Ramos) - 39 min drive
About this property
Villa Romero de Boracay
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- To enter the island, all guests must present a printed copy of their hotel booking reservation.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between PHP 90 and PHP 140 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 550 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: PHP 275 (from 3 to 10 years old)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Villa Romero Boracay
- Villa Romero
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Room is too small, no amenities in the room, no wifi available on the rooms only of the lobby and phone reception is so bad you cant use your phone inside the facility... our toilet was block after being used twice.. i know it was a budget hotel but i would rather pay a little bit more to have a better places to stay.