- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of The Orchids Resort Boracay
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Fan Room
About this area
Located in Boracay Island, The Orchids Resort Boracay is near the beach. Those looking for an activity can check out Caticlan Jetty Port, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of White Beach and Puka Beach. Happy Dreamland and Ariels Point are also worth visiting.
- Fairways & Bluewater - 2 min walk
- White Beach - 5 min walk
- Bulabog Beach - 13 min walk
- Talipapa Market - 20 min walk
- Manoc-Manoc Beach - 7 min drive
- Caticlan (MPH-Godofredo P. Ramos) - 25 min drive
About this property
The Orchids Resort Boracay
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Dogs and cats only
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between PHP 150 and PHP 250 for adults, and PHP 150 and PHP 250 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 800 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: PHP 600 (one-way), (from 3 to 10 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I like the concept of the hotel which is the native look, so relaxing. Kunting renovation o development ang kailangan. But what I like most are the staff, super accomodating and kind. Thank you sa inyo. I will recommend this place to my friends and relatives.