- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The District Boracay
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Premier Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
About this area
The District Boracay is located on the beach and in an area with great shopping. Shoppers can check out D'Mall Boracay, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of White Beach and Puka Beach. Happy Dreamland and Ariels Point are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with scuba diving, snorkelling and parasailing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours.
- Budget Mart - 5 min walk
- Holy Rosary Church - 5 min walk
- Willy's Rock - 6 min walk
- D'Mall Boracay - 7 min walk
- Department of Tourism Boracay Field Office - 8 min walk
- Caticlan (MPH-Godofredo P. Ramos) - 65 min drive
- Star Lounge — 1 min walk
About this property
The District Boracay
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: PHP 600 for adults and PHP 300 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great location with friendly staff!
Beautiful property made even better by excellent staff. Everyone we encountered at The District was so welcoming and nice. Our room was very nice and clean. We enjoyed the pool area, the breakfast, and drinks upstairs at Sunset.