Overview of Boracay Mandarin Island Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Premier Deluxe Sea View
Grand Deluxe Poolside
Mandarin Grand Suite
About this area
Located in Boracay Island, Boracay Mandarin Island Hotel is on the beach. Shoppers can check out D'Mall Boracay, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of White Beach and Puka Beach. Happy Dreamland and Ariels Point are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping.
- White Beach - 1 min walk
- Department of Tourism Boracay Field Office - 4 min walk
- D'Mall Boracay - 6 min walk
- Talipapa Market - 8 min walk
- Budget Mart - 8 min walk
- Caticlan (MPH-Godofredo P. Ramos) - 27 min drive
- Don Vito Ristorante — 1 min walk
- Bucos Bar and Grill — 1 min walk
About this property
Boracay Mandarin Island Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: PHP 475.50 (up to 6 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: PHP 762.50 (up to 6 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PHP 650 for adults and PHP 325 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 1900 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: PHP 1150 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 10 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 1733.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
This hotel was wonderful. The main star is the staff I have never felt so looked after during a hotel stay before. Every morning you get such warm greetings. At the restaurant they are so attentive and thoughtful they remember what you like and get that ready before you even ask.