Overview of Boracay Holiday Resort
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
About this area
Located in Boracay Island, Boracay Holiday Resort is near the airport and near the beach. Those looking for an activity can check out Caticlan Jetty Port, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of White Beach and Puka Beach. Travelling with kids? Consider Happy Dreamland and Ariels Point.
- White Beach - 4 min walk
- Talipapa Market - 5 min walk
- Budget Mart - 5 min walk
- D'Mall Boracay - 7 min walk
- Bulabog Beach - 9 min walk
- Caticlan (MPH-Godofredo P. Ramos) - 26 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Pool Bar – Serves light fare, happy hour available.
About this property
Boracay Holiday Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Airport shuttle service is available on request from 6 AM to 7 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- To enter the island, all guests must present a printed copy of their hotel booking reservation.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PHP 880 per night.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PHP 305 for adults and PHP 190 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 1300.00 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: PHP 790 (roundtrip), (from 3 to 10 years old)
- Late check-out fee: PHP 500 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 880 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
First time I have left a review on a hotel and I have stayed in hotels around 40 nights in the last 3 years. We went for breakfast the first morning only to find the breakfast was served cold and very limited. We did not attend breakfast for the remaining 2 mornings however we had friends staying at the resort at a different hotel who was happy to accept the breakfast coupon and they too complained that the breakfast was served cold, even at 6am when breakfast opened. The mattress was not great and the pillows was terrible. The taps and shower tap was wobbly and lose and felt like they could give up at any moment. We had secure safe for the first day due to no availability and on the second day we managed to receive a safe, delivered to our room but the safe was faulty and we was told the safe would be replaced and delivered back to our room but this never happened. Initially we was placed in a room with a window view which I can only describe as looking like a damaged roof of a damaged garden shed. Then on our second day we see a dead rat at the bottom of the stairs. This dirty dead rat was present for over 48 hours before being removed. I can report more issues too but I am running out of space. Overall not a great experience and would not recommend to anyone accept my enemies.