- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Sofitel Resort Beach
- 4 min drive
- Coral Gardens
- 4 min drive
- Arc En Ciel Bora-Bora
- 5 min drive
- Bora Bora (BOB-Motu Mute)
- 101 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Bora Bora, Villa Rea Hanaa is in a rural location and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Matira Beach and Matira Point.
- Matira Beach - 2 min drive
- Leopard Rays Trench - 3 min drive
- Sofitel Resort Beach - 4 min drive
- Coral Gardens - 4 min drive
- Arc En Ciel Bora-Bora - 5 min drive
- Bora Bora (BOB-Motu Mute) - 101 min drive
About this property
Villa Rea Hanaa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 PM, please contact the property at least 48 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: XPF 50.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: XPF 3000 for adults and XPF 3000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: XPF 2000 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Long-term renters welcome.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
I love the place. Very nice breeze sitting on the terrace. Everyone was so nice and friendly. Only disappointment was the pool. It was barely a watering hole and there was no comfortable chairs near it.