Overview of The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Villa, 1 Bedroom, Ocean View (Reefside)
Overwater Deluxe Otemanu, Villa, 1 King, Mt. Otemanu view
Overwater Premier Otemanu, Villa, Mt. Otemanu view
Overwater Royal Otemanu, Villa, 1 King, Mt. Otemanu view
Overwater Royal Otemanu, 2 Bedroom Villa, Mt. Otemanu view
Royal Villa, 2 Bedrooms, Pool Access, Ocean View (Reefside)
Villa, 1 King Bed, Lagoon View, Beachside (Pool Access)
Superior Villa, Lagoon View, Overwater
Deluxe Villa, View, Overwater (Island View)
Villa, 3 Bedrooms, Jetted Tub, Beach View (Royal Estate, Private Beach View)
About this area
Located in Bora Bora, The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort is near the airport and on a private beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Matira Beach and Le Meridien Beach.
- Bora Bora Lagoonarium - 1 min drive
- Le Meridien Beach - 2 min drive
- Mt. Pahia - 13 min drive
- Mt. Hue - 15 min drive
- Mt. Otemanu - 15 min drive
- Bora Bora (BOB-Motu Mute) - 109 min drive
- Where to eat
- Bam Boo Restaurant – Pool-view restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves dinner on selected days. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Lagoon by Jean-Georges – Ocean-view fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering French cuisine. Serves dinner on selected days. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Te Pahu – Beachfront restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast daily. Kids' menu available.
- Fare Niente Restaurant – Pool-view restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner on selected days. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
About this property
The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort
Awards and affiliations
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort is listed in the 2018 Travel + Leisure 500.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: XPF 29395
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: XPF 14698 (from 7 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: XPF 37400
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: XPF 18700 (from 7 to 12 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: XPF 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: XPF 5500 for adults and XPF 2750 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: XPF 14000 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: XPF 14000 (roundtrip), (from 7 to 12 years old)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds and sofa beds. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- St. Regis Bora Bora Resort
- St. Regis Resort
- St. Regis Bora Bora
- St. Regis
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort