Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco aparthotel with restaurant and 24-hour health club
Situated in a regional park, this aparthotel is within a 10-minute walk of Park 93 and Virrey Park. Del Chico Park and Clinica del Country are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this aparthotel has a 24-hour health club and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, meeting rooms, and concierge services are onsite.
All 48 apartments feature modern comforts like flat-screen TVs with cable channels, along with free WiFi. Guests will also find minibars, room service, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Viaggio Nueve TrezCarrera 18# 93A-60 Bogota Distrito Capital
The aparthotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 1453 square feet (135 square meters) include meeting rooms. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle. This Art Deco aparthotel also offers a 24-hour health club, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Year Built 2008
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 5
- Conference space size (feet) - 1453
- Free self parking
- Free parking nearby
- Conference space size (meters) - 135
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Onsite venue - This restaurant serves breakfast and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
No pets or service animals allowed
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 9000 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: between COP 15000 and COP 25000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 45.000 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Viaggio Nueve Trez
- Viaggio Nueve Trez Aparthotel
- Viaggio Nueve Trez Aparthotel Bogota
- Viaggio Nueve Trez Bogota
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. Up to 2 children 7 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.