- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Andino Commercial Center
- 6 min walk
- Clinica del Country
- 7 min walk
- Park 93
- 15 min walk
- Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.)
- 34 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Bogotá's Zona Rosa neighbourhood, Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia is in the business district. Travellers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Gold Museum, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Park 93 and Monserrate. Salitre Magico and Bogota Botanical Garden are also worth visiting.
- Andino Commercial Center - 6 min walk
- Clinica del Country - 7 min walk
- Park 93 - 15 min walk
- Hacienda Santa Barbara Mall - 15 min drive
- Colombian Red Cross SAMU - 20 min drive
- Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.) - 34 min drive
- Where to eat
- Basilic – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Renovations and closures
- Business centre
- Front desk
- Meeting facilities
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged at check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 9000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: COP 62000 for adults and COP 62000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 104000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort